What You Should Know About Robocleaning Services!!!
Roboclean Berkshire is a specialist cleaning company based in Ascot, Berkshire. Our aim is to provide Homes and Businesses in Berkshire and its surrounding counties with a cleaner, greener and healthier environment through the use of our innovative products and Healthy, eco-friendly cleaning practices.
“To Provide the Most
Anyone can clean…. Not everyone is willing to provide a total service experience.
Many of the outstanding service items have been “built in” by the company. We call them “procedures”. We have established procedures that are proven to work together as a system that ensures our clients have the best experience ever with our company. Here are some examples of procedures that are built in that help us provide the most outstanding service experience…We
- Report to the office 1 hour ahead of the next job’s arrival time if we are going to be more than 15 minutes late to the next job
- The office calls the client ahead of time so she can adjust her schedule
- Wear clean uniforms that give a great impression. This gives our clients confidence in us.
- We use good grooming habits such as being clean shaven EVERY DAY. We don’t wear excessive jewelry. We do this to build confidence that we are trustworthy.
- Keep our vans and equipment clean, and in good working order. Clean equipment builds confidence. Dirty vehicles or equipment may cause the client to think we don’t care about their home.
- Provide information that helps our clients avoid dishonest carpet cleaners. We also give them information that helps them care for their home.
- Wear shoe covers in their home to show that we care about their carpet.
- Careful around their furniture and around their yard.
- Never tell a customer we are serving that we are late for our next job because that makes them feel like we are rushing their job.
- Never share our personal or money problems with our clients.
- Communicate with fellow employees on a professional level in order to fulfill the mission.
We’re passionate about improving the quality of life for you and your loved ones as well as introducing you to healthy premises maintenance; the ultimate cleaning experience.
“RoboCleaning is a new, convenient, healthy… perfectly natural way to offer professional cleaning services”
At Robocleaning Berkshire you’ll find not only experience and expertise, but also a unique attitude to customer service and contract management. It’s how we manage to deliver time after time. Our success in winning and successfully managing complex cleaning projects in and around Berkshire pays testament to that. Your total satisfaction is the key to our success and we strive never to forget that.
Forward thinking and constant improvement in the quality of the cleaning service we provide is the only way to stay at the forefront of the cleaning and support services industry.
We aim to remain the provider of choice by training and developing our cleaning staff to stay one step ahead of clients needs and to give the ultimate in customer care.
Whether its a ‘one off’ clean or a regular cleaning service that you require, you can be sure that at Robocleaning Services we have the solution to your cleaning needs.
- We work hard to delight all our customers by understanding and exceeding their expectation.
- We endeavor to operate with integrity; acting responsibly, honestly, fairly and with utmost respect for our customers
- We strive for innovation of the eco-friendly products designed on adding value to our customer’s quality of life
- We are committed to provide healthy indoor environment for your ultimate cleaning experience
Our Pricing Policy
Robocleaning Services’ clients are willing to pay more for our services because we provide the most outstanding service experience. If we do not do that, then we don’t deserve to be paid more!
“It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing that you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot – it cannot be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder it is well to add something for the risk you run. If you do that, you will have enough money to pay for something better”……….John Ruskin 1819 – 1900
In the highly competitive world of Contract Cleaning it is tempting for a supplier to offer you a ‘loaded’ cleaning specification for very little charge. The service will normally start well and will deteriorate after a few months as the supplier looks for ways to make savings. There are two ways that a company like this can succeed……….they can either ask their staff to do some of the work for nothing, or they can miss a few things out and hope that you don’t notice.
Which do you think they will do?
We never take this approach. We take the view that every cleaning operation has a time value attached to it and therefore must contain an element of cost. As long as you agree with this concept we can design a cleaning service to fit your budget and the service will remain constant throughout the period of the contract.